Haul | A Little Bit of Lush

I never used to visit a Lush store because I always found the smell very overwhelming, but that isn't the case anymore and I can't walk past without having a nosey at all the new products. I recently visited the store in Lancaster, when I was visiting my friend Alex at her University there.

I don't just love the products at Lush but I love, love, love the appearance of the store. It makes them so easy to smell....and much easier to buy!



 
Whilst I was busy being hypnotised by all the bath bombs, Alex was being shown some new products by one of the Sales Assistants. She was super helpful and really recommended trying the shampoo bars. A friend of mine loves these but I've always been a bit sceptical so I've never bought one, but she let us sample them on our hands and the bar did actual lather up like a liquid shampoo would! I was pretty impressed.

I've only ever bought bath related products from Lush and this time was no different. Here are a couple of products I tried for the first time:



NORTHERN LIGHTS:

Type: Bath Bomb

Price: £3.50

This bath bomb is pretty big and, depending on how you want your bath, I don't think you'd have to use it all, so I split it into two. I'd bought it because I thought it smelt amazing and because the little signs lush use to describe their products said there was multiple colours so I was very intrigued. But I'd buy it again because it was both of those things and more! It was like a fireworks display in the bath! I think it's a very festive product and will be buying it over and over again.

Also, I was able to break it up and use it more than once, which makes it really good value for money!




CANDY MOUNTAIN:

Type: Bubble Bar

Price: £2.75

I like a bubble bath to be just that....filled with bubbles! The Candy Mountain Bubble Bar claimed to do just that and didn't disappoint! I used it all in one and crumbled it under the running water. My plan was to split it into two uses but it was a bit too crumbly to keep for another use and the shape made it a bit awkward to split so I just chucked it all in in one go. It created loads of bubbles, and left the water really soft.







Once I kept putting things in my basket I lost track and here are the rest of the products I've squashed into my bathroom cupboard:

L-R: Phoenix Rises, Creamy Candy Bubble Bar, Luxury Lush Pud, Shoot for the Stars

PHOENIX RISING:
Type: Bath Bomb
Price: £3.35

CREAMY CANDY BUBBLE BAR:
Type: Bubble Bar
Price: £2.75

LUXURY LUSH PUD:
Type: Bath Bomb
Price:£3.50

SHOOT FOR THE STARS:
Type: Bath Bomb
Price: £3.50

I absolutely love Lush Products. They're great for your skin, made of natural ingredients and a proportion of the profit goes to charity. Some of the bath products I do think make having a bath an expensive treat, but I buy a lot of the products that I can split up and use more than once! I think that's going to be possible with nearly all of these - they're going to last me a while!

Thanks for reading!

Hannah x



No comments