Blogmas Day 14 | TAG: You Can Only Pick One Beauty Tag

I recently discovered Plus+ Beauty's blog and ended up reading through a whole heap of her recent posts. I saw this tag that I hadn't seen before and thought I would tag myself and post it for Blogmas Day 14 (can you believe we are already halfway through December!?)! Anyway, lets start the questions.

What is your favourite low-end brand?
Rimmel. Hands down. Their foundations are some of my favourites and I've never found I product that I really don't like.

Favourite High-End Brand?
I don't really have many high end products - I do have a Clinique mascara that I really love so I think I'll say Clinique. (Oh, but if I had an unlimited budget I would own the entire MAC lipstick collection!)

Favourite Primer?
I have two. For my eyes, I always use the Urban Decay Primer Potion. I've only ever owned one, and it seems to be lasting me a really long time - good value for money! On a daily basis I use the Nivea Express Hydration Primer, it's like a Primer and Moisturiser all in one, and is only a few pounds per pot!

Favourite Foundation?
Rimmel, Wake Me Up. Just love everything about it. Love the fact it has good coverage but doesn't look to cakey on me!

Favourite Concealer?
Collection, Lasting Perfection. I tried not to just buy this because everyone else was because I thought it would be a phase so I didn't own it for a long time. However, now I do, I realise what all the hype was about. It is by far the best concealer I've tried. It covers a multitude of sins on bad skin days.

Favourite Bronzer?
I don't really have one. I'm really pale so always find it hard finding the right bronzer for my skin tone. At the moment I'm using the Collection Bronze Glow Mosaic in the shade Sunkissed and I think it might even be too pale for me...so yeah, I haven't found one I like, don't really have a favourite.

Favourite Powder?
Collection, Lasting Perfection Powder. I like the powder because it does it's job but I really like the packaging. It comes with a handy little mirror and powder sponge...perfect for your handbag!

Favourite Eyebrow Product?
I have ginger hair and have major problems with my brows - there is a fine line between the invisible look and the painted on look. I think I'm finding the right balance though with a shade from an MUA eyeshade palette. I use shade 5 from the Undressed palette!

Favourite Eyeshadow Palette?
I have a lot of palette's and it is impossible to pick one. I'll say the MUA Undressed palette is a good one for when I go away because it's all neutral tones so that's a pretty basic one. But I also like the Urban Decay NYC palette (it's discontinued now I think) but it has a lot of really nice dark colours!

Favourite Eyeliner?
No7 Stay Perfect Eyeliner Pencil. I got this as freebie when I bought something else and I was pleasantly surprised. The black pencil is on one end, and then on the other end is a 'smudger' (that's a word right?) which is really handy to have.

Favourite Lipstick?
This is really hard. I have a lot of Lipsticks, lip glosses and far to many lip balms for one girl to ever need. I really can't pick. I'll say the Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist. I think every girl should own a nude lipstick and this is my perfect one.

Favourite Nail Polish?
Any by Fearne Cotton, especially for Winter as I love the Darker shades. I got a few for Christmas probably two years ago now, and I don't have a particular shade I like, but I love the formula and it dries really quickly!

Favourite Beauty Tool?
My eyelash curlers. I can see a huge difference when I use them, and no matter how great the mascara is, my eyelashes always look their best when I've used and eyelash curler. I have one that I actually bought from H&M for about £6 a long time ago (I'm talking about four years!) and it's still going strong.

There you have it! Another tag done and another blogmas day finished. It was a really long post so if you're still with me, thank you for sticking around and reading all the way to the end.
 
I hope you enjoyed this post! See you tomorrow...
 
Love, Hannah

No comments