Blogmas Day 23 | Christmas Nail of the Week: Christmas Tree

This is my final Christmas related nail of blogmas, and I thought I'd keep it pretty simple. It's the design I'll have for Christmas Day (fingers crossed it doesn't chip in two days!) and I didn't want to go too crazy or out there....haven't decided what I'm wearing yet!

Anyway, here is the finished set:



I used:

Fearne Cotton - Silver
E.L.F Cosmetics - Mod Mauve
E.L.F Cosmetics - Metal Madness
The Body Shop - Top and Base Coat
The Body Shop - Nail Art Pen

What to do:

1) Paint all nails a really simple colour of your choice

Leave to dry (I left mine over night)

2) Place some sellotape in a triangle shape, and fill the triangle with a a glittery nail varnish, or a brighter one, of your choice

3) Add lines to represent tinsel, or dots to represent baubles.

4) If you have any nail varnishes with stars add one to the top of the tree!

See you tomorrow for the final day of blogmas...

Love, Hannah x

No comments