Blogmas Day 6 | DIY: Really Quick Gift Tags

I've been making a few of my own gift tags lately. I'm going to wrap presents in a very mismatched way this year, and I think that brown wrapping paper and a homemade gift tag would make the present look really cute. I'll be posting about wrapping presents later on in Blogmas but for the moment here are some gift tags that I have been making. They are super quick, really easy and creative and very affordable!

What you will need:

 


As with the Christmas Cards in yesterday's blogmas, once you have the materials the designs are entirely up to you.

Here are a few of the selection I've done:



They are so simple but mean you can be a bit more creative with your Christmas Wrapping....and who doesn't love to receive something where a bit of thought had been put into it!

Until tomorrow....bye :)

Love, Hannah x

No comments