The 'Get to Know Me' Tag


 
 
 
 
I've had my blog a few months now, and this tag has been on my to do list for quite some time. It's not all the typical kind of questions, and these are the types of posts I enjoy reading on blogs I discover, so I thought  I'd share the tag with you and you could get to know some different sort of things about me...



1. Are you named after anyone? No. If I was a boy I would have been and I'd have had a couple of middle names - not even got one now. My Mum and Dad weren't very creative

2. When was the last time you cried? A few days ago. I cry quite a lot - I have very watery eyes!

3. Do you have kids? No

4. If you were another person would be you be a friend of yourself? I think so, yeah!

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yeah, probably when I shouldn't as well, but I guess I just have that kind of sarcastic personality!

6. Will you ever bungee jump? Yeah, because I'm such a daredevil! (There's that sarcasm - I'd probably never do this, I don't have the guts but I wish I did!)

7. What's your favourite cereal? Frosties. No competition.

8. What's the first thing you notice about people? Their posture. I don't think you can't. It says a lot about a person, if they're approachable, confident or just happy to be there (wherever there is!).

9. What's your eye colour? Blue

10. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings everytime. Who doesn't love a happy ending?

11. Favourite smells? Petrol, fresh flowers, doughnuts, One Direction 'Our Moment' Perfume, the sea!

12. Summer or Winter? Summer. It's just a cheerful season!

13. Laptop or TV? Laptop. It's more useful, and I can watch TV on it.

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Tanzania. I was very lucky to be able to travel there!

15. Do you have any special talents? No.

16. Where were you born? Scunthorpe, England - very glamourous!

17. What are your hobbies? Anything craft related I always have a go at, Ice Skating, and blogging of course!

18. Do you have any pets? No, I have had two rabbits, and I'd love a dog one day.

19. Favourite Movie? I don't really have one, there's too many, generally any chick flick I'll love.

20. Do you have any siblings? No...

21. What do you want to be when you're older? A midwife, I hopefully have a place at Uni for September. Oh and happy and healthy of course!

That's all for today, see you on Tuesday!


 

3 comments

  1. "Do u have any special talents?" - "No" a lot of thought went into that one! Haha xxx

    ReplyDelete