The Make Up Bag...Skincare Essentials


I thought I'd start a series of posts today that will be spread across the next few weeks and months, that give you a peak into my make up bag. Today I'm starting with the skincare essentials I take everywhere with me, and then in future posts show the make up variations that I take with me depending on where I'm going and what I'm doing.
 

Skincare is a step of my routine I used to neglect, and if I was limited on space I would start to cut these basics out before I took the sixth eye palette out of my bag. Nowadays though, I try to pack almost everything I would have in my skincare routines at home. I don't confess to having the best skin, and it's very likely that I'm not doing all what I should be, and there's possibly products out there that would be better suited to me, however, this set of skincare products doesn't change, no matter where I'm going or what I'll be getting up to. They're the base before the base I set out with everyday and have a little pouch all to themselves in my suitcase.
 

I'll start with The Body Shop Pore Perfector around my nose and across the inner third of my cheeks where I find myself to be most 'porey'. Then I'll zap all my spots with the T-Zone Rapid Action Treatment Gel, and whilst that's settling in, I'll dot under my eyes the Boots Vitamin E Eye Cream and tap it till it blends in with my ring finger. I'll them rub some of the Urban Decay Eye Primer over my eyelids if I'll be wearing eye makeup so that the primer has time to settle before I apply said eye make up. Finally I'll finish with the Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer all over my face.
 
I've done blog posts on the Spot Treatment, here, Eye cream, here, and Nivea Primer, here, so be sure to check those out.

I'll post again on Tuesday. Bye for now!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments