TAG: The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag

It was while procrastinating from writing blog posts that I ended up scrolling through my twitter and stumbling across a tweet from Oh So Daisy tweeting about her new post, The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag. I'm always one for a good tag, and my curiosity got the better of me and I followed the link. I really liked the questions so here I am doing a tag post...again!

Name a beauty regime that you rarely do
I don't know if it's technically a 'beauty regime' but I never clear out my make up supply. I can probably count on one hand how many times I've had a really good sort through my make up supply, and dumped the old stuff. I need to do it much more

Is washing your make up brushes something you do regularly?
In my mind, I do this every week. In reality, I probably do this every month. I know I should do it more, but time just runs away with me and before I know it, it's been four weeks, and I've completely forgotten about them. Oops!

How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
If I've only been wearing it for a couple of days, I'll just patch it up which is probably worse to be honest, but if it's been on a week or so, I'll take it off as soon as it starts to chip.

How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it?
I always head into Boots with good intentions of replacing products I'm running out off, but I always get distracted by new things and think 'oh I'll just pick it up next time'. 'Next time' is never next time, it's always a few times after that. Oh and I never replace a nail varnish, unless it's a top coat or something like that, because I don't think I've ever used up a nail polish - maybe I just have too many?!

What is your worst beauty habit?
Forgetting to apply powder. I don't know why. I always end up going back to my make up drawer just before I leave the house to grab it, it's right next to my blusher as well so I don't know how I can miss it - but I just do.

Name something non-beauty related that you put off all the time
Emptying my bedroom bin. I've recently bought a new bin that is much smaller than my old one - because I'm not at college anymore I don't have loads of paper or notes to be throwing away, so I bought a smaller bin that basically fills up with cotton buds, cotton pads and packaging. However it does fill up really quickly, and I keep squashing it down, and adding a bit more when it would be much easier to just take it to the family rubbish bin.

When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not?
I'm one of those people who can get ready in whatever about of time I have to. I can rush in ten minutes or if I have an hour, I can take an hour to get ready.

Can you commit to a spending ban?
Yeah, I think I'd been fine with this. I'm not a person for a mad shopping spree every week.

How organised is your make up and nail polish collection?
My make up is incredibly organised. I've recently got a new dressing table, with new storage (woo yeah!) I've been loving putting everything into their dedicated compartments - any of my friends will tell you how much I love tidiness and organisation, so this makes me very happy!
At the moment though my nail varnish collection is just in one plastic container, I can't find a better way to store them without taking up loads of room. Any suggestions?


And that is it for today! Hope you've enjoyed it...



No comments