My 100 Things | #58 Go to Capital FM's Summertime Ball


I'm a regular listening to Capital FM and every year I think how fantastic it would be to go to their Summertime Ball. A few weeks ago when I was driving home from work I was listening to the radio and they'd announced that One Direction were going to be there - I was already sold and presale would go out in a couple of days.
When I got home I saw a message from my friends and they were talking about going as well. We went for it and got Golden Circle tickets! Literally so exciting. It was one of the best days I've ever had. I haven't been to a concert, or a festival, anything like that where there is more than one artist but I'd definitely do it again. There were 21 of the worlds biggest artists performing all of their smash hits! What's not to like!

We were really near the front for the first few artists and then we moved further back to get a bit more space - luckily because we were still in the Golden Circle we were never going  to be that far away! Very Lucky! I took quite a lot of pictures over the seven hour concert so I won't bore you with them all, however here are a few.
 





















I know I'd said I would only share a few - but come on, there were just to many of them. I compromised on 21! Hope you enjoy them. If you ever get the opportunity to go to a Summertime Ball I would seriously recommend it. We thought there would be a few acts we wouldn't enjoy but we loved them all!

That's all for today! See you next time!


P.S Apologies this post is mainly pictures - but then again they do say a picture is worth 1000 words!

P.P.S Apologies again for the bad quality of pictures - the combination of jumping around, the acts running around like mad, and not really looking where the camera was pointing hasn't resulted in the best photos I've ever took.

No comments