TAG: The Summer Tag


I've had a super busy weekend in London and a really long day at work, I'm writing this late on Monday night and I'm absolutely shattered. When I decided I wanted to blog Tuesday, Friday, Sunday, I wanted to stick to it. What I had planned for today isn't quite ready (it should be later this week!) so I've took to plan B - I'm doing a good old tag! The weather in London this weekend has been beautiful (there will be a couple of blog posts on what we got up to coming up soon!) and it definitely got me in the mood for summer - hence today's post being The Summer Tag!


What is your favourite bronzer for Summer?
I have the Soap and Glory Solar Powder Bronzer and it's really subtle for people as pale as me but still gives that summer glow.

You are relaxing in a hammock on a Tropical Island, what are you sipping on?
Strawberry Daiquiri's or Vodka and Coke.

What is your favourite summer lip product?
Right now I'm Loving the Nourishing Mango Lip Balm from Burt's Bee's as my lips are so dried out from the sun. But for a lipstick anything bright I love for summer!

Do you prefer to pool or the beach?
For longer periods of time I prefer the pool because it's much easier to find shade whereas a beach is really exposed and I burn really easily and overheat. But for fun, I would say the beach, there's more to do, and paddling in the sea always cools you down.

Summer = Crazy Hair. What is your must have styling product?
I'd either say an oil, I use the Schwarzkopf Got2b Oil-licious Tame and Shine Styling Oil (Crikey, that's a mouthful), so the heat doesn't dry my hair out. I also use the L'Oreal Studio Line Matt and Messy Salt Spray to get the beach waves look.

Sunbathing or Fake Tan?
Neither. Sunbathing does not work for my skin - I don't tan, I just burn and it never turns to tan so it's pointless. Fake Tan just doesn't look right.

Favourite Summer Nail Polish?
Barry M NP150. I gorgeous Bright Pink Colour.

Any Summer Traditions?
Not that I can think off, is BBQ a summer tradition - or is that just a given?

Favourite Summer Scent?
It's not a branded scent particularly but the Next Paradise Scent is really lovely. It's light and floral so perfect for summer.

What's your favourite summer-proof product?
I think Suntan lotion is a good one. SPF is really important, but with my skin being so fair, it's a life saver for me.

Any summer holidays planned this year?
I'm going to Blackpool (North West of England) for a long weekend with my girlfriends in August before I start uni but other than that, not really going anywhere this summer - my health insurance would be a bomb at the moment!

Anyway, that's it for today, just a really quick blog post to get everyone in the summer mood!

6 comments

  1. I love Barry M nail polishes!! Fab tag post, Is your title picture of Southwold? I visit there all the time :)
    www.laurajanestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I went there a few months back, in October actually, it wasn't summer but the weather was glorious!

      Delete
  2. Love these types of posts :) I have to say I prefer the beach to the pool & love a bright pink nail polish! x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love TAG posts as well - read far to many of them! And everyone needs a bright pink nail polish in their life! x

      Delete
  3. I love your blog Hannah! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ebony! How did you find me? Twitter I guess - glad you like it! x

      Delete