My favourite Blog Posts

As I mentioned on Friday, I've been super busy this week and not had chance to put much time into writing a post. So instead I thought I'd do a little round up of a few of my favourite posts from the past year for you to have a look back at if you'd like!



ONE: TIPS FOR SCRAPBOOKING FROM A BEGINNER
A recent post, but something I really enjoyed writing. Scrapbooking is a new hobby for me, and I'm loving it so there will be many posts on it in the future I imagine.

TWO: TALK IN FRONT OF A LARGE GROUP OF PEOPLE
One of my final ticks from my 100 things list, and one of my proudest achievements to date.

THREE: MY NAN'S ALL BRAN CAKE RECIPE
After my mum bought be a supply to university earlier this week, I've remembered just how much I love this cake!

FOUR: LIFE AFTER STROKE ONE YEAR ON
This is my most read post I think, so I hope people have enjoyed it. Sometimes it's very good to put everything out there, it can make you feel a lot better, and I've had some lovely messages about this post so thank you.

FIVE: CIATE NUDE POLISH REVIEW
I'm not able to wear polish for my healthcare course at Uni, and this is a massive one I miss!

SIX: A LASTING FINISH FACE
My all time favourite foundation and concealer - I've been using them ever since I wrote this post!

SEVEN: ALL GLAMMED UP WITH NOWHERE TO GO
I wrote this post from personal experience very spontaneously, and it actually turned out much better than I thought it would so I hope you like it to.

I hope you like this little group of posts I've put together. I might do it again at some point, and share some more of those little posts that I hope won't get pushed to the bottom of the pile!


No comments