University Cooking: Chilli Con Carne


When I first went to university cooking was quite the mission. In week one I essentially lived on sweet potato and cereal. However in the past six months I would like to think my cooking has come on quite a lot and I'd like to think that now I'm properly cooking, making things from scratch and actually enjoying it! So today I thought I'd start sharing some of the things I'm creating starting with one of the simplest things ever...Chilli Con Carne!

Makes: Four Portions       Cooking Time: 30 Minutes

WHAT TO DO





This recipe makes four portions. I eat one at the time I make it and then leave the rest to cool before freezing as three individual portions in the freezer. They keep really well and are really convenient - you can cook them from frozen, but for a better result defrost for a few hours before.

Enjoy!


Something Similar...



No comments