The Liebster Awards


A couple of weeks ago, the lovely Elise over at Scrapbook nominated me for The Liebster Awards, a little awards thing to get bloggers with under 200 hundreds followers more recognition by getting there names out there a bit more - I hadn't heard of it before I was nominated but I've since seen it on loads of the smaller blogs I read. It's taken me a couple of weeks to get this post together but here it finally is!
 
If you get nominated and you wish to participate...this is what you have to do:
1. Thank your nominator in your post and leave a link to their blog
2. Answer the questions set by your nominator
3. Nominate 5 to 11 new 200-or-less-follower blogs
4. Set Your own list of questions
5. Let your nominees know about their awards by leaving them comments on their blogs.

So I've thanked Elise and put a link to her to her blog, Scrapbook, in the top paragraph...so I guess it's time to get on with answering her questions...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ELISE'S QUESTIONS AND MY ANSWERS
_____________________________________________________________________________________

What do you like best about the blogger/blogging community?
Nobody wants anybody to fail. From promoting other posts to comments and emails and things like this Liebster Award, people seem to just want people to succeed and I think that’s a great thing. There’s too much negativity in the world these days!

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I think everyone has established that time travel is the best. I wouldn’t be invisible, I don’t know where I would go. So we’ll say time travel, there’d be so many moments I would love to go back to. I don’t know if I’d go to the future…would it feel like discovering a surprise!

Who knows you best?
As much as I would like to think she doesn’t, I’d have to say my mum. She’s my mum….and a mind reader. Then again, my best friend Robyn knows me pretty well. We’ve been friends for nearly fifteen years now…she knows far too much about me for me to ever lose touch with her!
 
How do you like your coffee?
Milk no sugar.


If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
Disneyland Florida. It’s sunny, warm, and fun. What’s not to love? I’ve never been, and it would bring back the memories of when I went to Disneyland Paris with my Mum and Dad when I was younger. I have such great memories from that trip.

What’s the quirkiest thing about you?
Erm...I don’t know. I feel like I can sometimes be quite unpredictable in the things I like so maybe things I buy can be quite quirky sometimes!

Are you a morning or evening person?
Evening. It hits 9pm and I have some kind of energy burst to get stuff done. I do try to get up early to start a productive day, but it always results in just lying in bed for an extra half an hour scrolling through Instagram.

What would you describe to be your best quality?
I think I’m something that is quite appreciative of other peoples positives and negatives. Nobody is perfect and you can’t expect them to be – everybody has their faults, you have to learn to work with them.

What’s the most precious item in your closet?
I don't think I have a lot of things that are particulary precious to me, but I do have a lot of things that have a lot of memories attached to them and I'd hate to have to part with them (I am a bit of a hoarder)! Things like my prom shoes, my Nans scarf, a summer Kimono I bought with a voucher my work mates gave me...things like that are precious to me.
 
What’s your biggest ‘aha’-moment?
The moment I found how to turn auto-rotate off my phone. Believe me it was not an easy button to find on my phone OK!
 
Where do you get your inspiration to blog from?
All over. A lot is just from life experiences. I carry a little notebook around with me and whenever I have a brain wave I just write a little note down. If I'm going through 'bloggers block' I'll take to bloglovin' and just reading other blog posts sparks little bits of inspiration.

____________________________________________________________________________________

MY NOMINEES
____________________________________________________________________________________

So many of the blogs I read with under 200 followers have already done this post, so I've tried to include one's that I can't see have done this post before - but go check out my bloglovin'  because I follow so many people with under 200 followers that have really amazing blogs but are really under rated. You should nominate between five and eleven posts...so I thought I'd go with five that I've recently discovered and loved reading.

Here are my nominees*:

1. Life. Love. Beauty. Paradise

2. The Little Yellow Butterflies

3. Dear Sarah Danielle

4. Charlie CP

5. Nettle and Blackberry


*All have 200 followers or less according to their bloglovin' count.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
 
MY QUESTIONS
_____________________________________________________________________________________
1. When are you your happiest?
2. What keeps you motivated to blog?
3. If you could time travel, would you visit the future or the past?
4. What's your proudest moment?
5. Any tips for that perfect eyeliner flick?
6. What is the best artist you have ever seen perform live?
7. If you had to get in the car and drive somewhere right now, where would you go?
8. Tea or Coffee?
9. What is the most recent video in your YouTube watch history?
10. What is your most recent purchase?


If you're here because you're a regular around these parts, or have just stumbled across headlinedbyhannah for the first time, go check out these five blogs that I've really grown to love - they really are great! If you're here because I've nominated you, then well done for being so great - I love what you write!
 
 
Thank you! See you soon!


No comments